Google Apps / G Suite on your mind?
Talk to us
We are Authorized Google Apps Partner since 2009.
Now it has been renamed as “Google Cloud Partner”
Why Sanver E-Solutions?
We are proud to be one of leading partners to Google Cloud [G Suite Basic & Unlimited, G Suite for Education, Google Vault, Google Apps Free Edition (legacy) & Google Cloud Platform] and have implemented G Suite for more than 1000 customers in India and in other countries.
G Suite License Purchase
We resell G Suite licenses at the rates declared by Google
- Buy G Suite Licenses on existing domain names or on new domain names
- Want to setup a FREE G Suite trial account for your business / company? We will do it for you.
- Buy additional licenses on existing G Suite account through us.
- Issues with payments to Google? We will handle your payments.
- We accept online payments (Net banking and Visa / Master Card) as well as Cheques
- Want to shift from your existing reseller to us? We will guide you how to do it.
- Switch from your current enterprise agreement to G Suite for FREE. Contact us.
- Buy Google Drive without buying G Suite
Google CloudG Suite Basic
- 30GB Cloud storage
- Business Email through Gmail
- Video & Voice conferencing
- Smart shared Calendars
- Documents, Spreadsheets, & Presentations
Rs. 1500per year
Google Cloud G Suite Business
- Unlimited Cloud storage
- Archive Emails, Chats sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Vault for eDiscovery for Emails, Chats, & files
- 24/7 phone & email support
G Suite Deployment
Data migration and G Suite deployment has been one of the topmost priority for any IT manager when undergoing change of email servers.
Our deployment engineers can migrate from a range of existing email server. The data migration includes email, attachments, contacts and calendar entries.
|Office 365||Microsoft Exchange||Rediff Mail||IBM notes||Zoho Mail||Novell Groupwise||Yahoo Mail||Zimbra||GoDaddy / Net4|
The entire migration process is done as per process recommendation done by Google; and is hassle free, with no data loss and with minimum down-time. [plus you get a domain level migration report that details things done and things not done]. Your business runs as usual with no inconvenience to your employees, customers and business partners.
Steps / Issues involved in Migration & Deployment process
- To take an inventory of your IT environment, to track configurations, account provisioning, and data migration activities, and to determine training and documentation needs before deployment.
- To explore the need for setting up of dual delivery of emails without change of MX records in your domain name
- For large accounts, we need to provision your G Suite user accounts by syncing directly with their data in your LDAP Server, such as Microsoft® Active Directory® or IBM®Domino®. After setting up your users, we need to synchronize their G Suite passwords with their Active Directory passwords.
- There are organizations that own multiple domains for distinct business units, brands, or geographies. A large number of factors needs to be identified and understood before deciding on the best approach for them for migration / deployment.
- To design a program of training to be provided to users and to designated admins in the organisation.
Migration / Deployment Roadmap is custom designed for each client. All plans come with its own SLA (service level agreement). It may be free or paid depending on nature of skills / expertise required and an estimate of time & manpower resources to be deployed for the project.
Change Management & Training
Change management is the most crucial part in ensuring that the deployment and the implementation process is done for 100% success. G Suite a powerful suite of products that needs to be integrated as per prevalent process work flow and work issues of employees, customers and partners.
Training program are normally done at client locations / offices. It can be done at our office too.
We have our own fully trained System Admins and G Suite trained engineers. The default channel of communication for technical support is email and online chat (Google HangOut). Phone is used on case-to-case basis.
You can rely on us for taking care of your account with us.
How to proceed further:
- G Suite trial customer? Get setup assistance from us.
- Want to set up G Suite on a new Domain Name? Talk to us. We will setup, deploy and implement G Suite for you in a time-bound manner.
- You already have email services running on your Domain Name. Now you want to migrate to G Suite?.
- A wise decision. Contact us.
- Our deployment engineers will design a custom deployment & implementation program for you.
- Already have a productivity software enterprise agreement?
- Use G Suite for Work with no monthly fee until your enterprise agreement expires
- We’ll help you with deployment
A word about Google Apps Free Edition (legacy):
Prior to December 6, 2012, Google offered a free edition of Google Apps—also known as the Standard edition—that had a reduced set of business features. As of December 6, 2012, Google stopped offering Free edition to new customers.We strongly recommend customers to migrate to G Suite to avail of its powerful features.
Our Services to Google Apps Standard Edition customers:
- Ongoing technical support (fixed per year rate for unlimited users)
- Addition of extra space to any user (s)
- Google Vault services
- Data migration and upgrade to G Suite
If you already had the Free edition, you can continue using it for free. Or to receive the full set of business features, you can upgrade your account.