Secure E-Commerce transactions with SSL certificate that enables 256-bit encryption.
Why you MUST have SSL Certificate on your website:
- SSL Certificate authenticates the identity of the owner of the Website on the Internet. Earn trust of your users.
- Phishing is impersonation on the Internet. SSL prevents phishing attacks.
- SSL Certificate encrypts the data during transmission from your website (client) to another website (server). Data security.
- EV SSL Certificate provides a Green Bar in the Internet Browser as a visual representation to the user about the use of SSL Certificate on the website. Gain more trust of your website visitors
- PCI Security Standards Council mandates the use of SSL Certificate on all websites where Credit Card information is accepted and transmitted.
- Google wants you to use SSL Everywhere on your website. HTTPS websites would certainly be preferred by Google for rankings in its search results.
Types of SSL Certificate:
- Entry Level SSL Certificate that requires only Domain Name validation
- It costs the least. However does not have much credibility.
- A Standard SSL Certificate with 256 bit encryption. There can be following variants of this:
- SSL Certificate valid for a single Domain Name. Some certificate issuers allow the installation for a Dedicated IP also.
- Multi-Domain SSL Certificate for multiple Domain Names on a single server
- Wildcard SSL Certificate for multiple Sub-Domains on a single server
- SSL Certificate for Intranets and Extranets
- EV SSL [Extended Validation] : All things remain same, however a green bar comes on the address bar in the browser. This is very useful (and strongly recommended for online merchants, banks, stocks & securities companies, universities where a large number of people use the online portal.
- A green bar generates trust and easy acceptance of the website. It is a must for websites that attracts large number of visitors like E-Commerce portals, Banking sites etc..
- Special Purpose Certificates :
- Unified Communication Certificate (UCC) for Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Office Communications Server 2007
- Code Signing Certificate for software developers to indicate the integrity of source of software code
- Enterprise SSL Certificate Solutions: Enterprise SSL certificate solutions are appropriate for organizations that require Instant issuance on pre-approved domains and organizations, multiple administrators, certificate status reporting, and audit logs of all certificate activity.
- Managed PKI : automates and centralizes the management of cryptographic keys and digital certificate
- Private Certification Authority Service (Private CA) for security and management of private intranet certificate.
We are Authorized Reseller Partners of Major SSL Certificate Brands:
- We suggest you the most suitable type of SSL certificate for your requirement:
- Website on shared server
- Application on local server / intranet
- Web Application on Dedicated / Virtual Server
- Application on Cloud Server (Google cloud Platform /Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS)
- SSL Certificate for Email / Exchange Server
- Installation of SSL Certificate on your Server
- Renewal of SSL Certificates
- Ongoing technical support
SPECIAL OFFER : Comodo EV SSL Certificate
We strongly recommend Comodo EV SSL Certificate to websites that attract large number of visitors; for information sharing or for financial transactions. A must-have for brand conscious businesses. Comodo is #1 SSL Company and we are official partners to Comodo. Comodo EV SSL Certificate will help the website owner to gain trust of their visitors / customers and thus act as a boost to their businesses.
Do contact us for special prices and offers.