Customer Relationship Management [CRM]
CRM is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. The customer relationship management approach tries to analyse data about customers’ history with a company, in order to better improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on retaining customers, in order to drive sales growth.
Emerging Trends in CRM
“Customer Centricity” has been the guiding principle to businesses in how they relate to their customers. This has not changed much over a period of time. What has changed is the power in the hands of customer in how they approach & relate to businesses.
Access to information
In this age of information explosion, any meaningful contact from the prospective customer is initiated only after a thorough analysis of publicly available information from multiple sources.
Customers would like to connect with the business (both pre as well as post purchase phase) through multiple channels. Social media have become more powerful that what businesses may like to believe in.
Customer retention is based on expected customer experience irrespective of touch point with the business. Business processes need to be defined and executed in a way that a similar set of customer experience is presented to the customer irrespective of the reason or the channels used by the customer to interact with the business.
Customer behavior or what drives them is often hidden in piles of data from POS terminals or call logs or web analytic. Businesses who can decode what drives the customers to purchase their goods or services will be in better position to attract and retain the more profitable customers.
What we do in CRM
We consult businesses about creating and maintaining profitable customer relationships and building superior brand value to foster greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
How you can gain from our CRM Advisory Services
We make a 360 degree review of all customer facing processes in the company and come up with a gap analysis report based on our CRM Matrices. This forms the basis of our implementation practice.
The review covers:
- Website, Micro-sites, Mobile Apps, Social Media presence, PDF Documents, Video and PowerPoint presentations
- Invoicing and Accounting practices
- Existing practices and tools for collecting and analyzing customer transaction / interaction data
- Marketing Promotion strategy and practices
- Post sale support process and tools employed
- Practices and tools used for analyzing customer satisfaction matrices, customer retention and customer profitability targets
- Collaboration Communication tools used by employees and business partners
Sanver E-Solutions has a decade long experience in CRM implementation for Indian as well as overseas clients. We have a special love for SugarCRM, but we have worked with VTiger, Zurmo and SuiteCRM as well.
- CRM Consulting & Gap Analysis
- Selection of the right CRM Application as per the Gap Analysis Report
- Selecting the right team members in the client company for implementation
- CRM Hosting on Google Cloud Platform and on Managed Hosting Servers
- Customization of chooses CRM Application Software
- Integration with Google Apps, Amazon Simple Email Service [SES], MailChimp, WordPress etc.
- 3rd Party software integration on a case to case basis
- Developing data analysis dashboards [BI Tools] and Mobile Apps integrated with Cloud CRM
- Data Migration from legacy CRM applications
- Admin & User Training
- On-going Technical Support
BEST OF BREED SOLUTIONS
We undertake a 360 degree assessment of client’s business approach towards customer centricity. Based on our assessment we suggest a number of strategy or process initiative often backed by right software application tool.
A typical implementation takes around 90 days of time.
Make a beginning
Call or Write to us.