The use of Microsoft Outlook is widely pervasive across all office workers.Outlook is stuffed with innumerable features, ranging from e-mail collection to calendaring, contact tracing, to-do list formation and more. Yet its propensity towards data bottleneck and constant breakdowns can make it very annoying and work disruptions from it can be really very serious.. Actually people often fail to read between the lines and always end up seeking complex solutions to a common problem. Keep reading on to find common problems faced while using Outlook user that might drive anyone nuts, and simple resolutions to them.
Below we have listed out the best top-ten resources / help centers from where you can find solutions to the general problems that are being faced by Outlook users worldwide:
1. Tech Republic: Outlook offers a lot of advantage, but it often decides to throw a tantrum when it’s least expected. With a clear mindset, concise information and a few tweaks, whether it’s for your personal use or for your entire organisation, this particular article lists out steps for each feature, that helps safeguard your Outlook data.
2. Computer World: This particular article lists out the Top 10 common problems in Outlook faced by the users and the fixes to be adopted to ensure normal working of the application. The article focuses on the recent version – The Outlook 2007. Many of these tweaks will work with previous versions of Outlook too.
3. Living With Outlook: Add-ins’ are a critical part of an Outlook application. Most of the times, the common cause for an error in start-up of the Outlook are these Add-ins. This particular article provides relevant solution to debug your Outlook application if you feel the recent Add-in you downloaded is the main culprit.
4. HowToOutlook: This website contains a plethora of information regarding MS Outlook such as Troubleshooting, Tips and Tricks to fine tune your Outlook application. FAQ section that lists out the most common problems faced among users, downloads, Add-ins, question & answer section and much much more..
5. SlipStick1 & SlipStick2: This article lists out the details of problems a user could encounter while using MS Outlook 2007 and its corresponding fixes for each add-in / widgets contained in it. It also explains steps to troubleshoot and solve incoming / outgoing mails.
6. Captain Debug: Outlook is most commonly used desktop E-mail client. So it’s frequent users might have lot of problems and bugs to fight with, while start-up, sending / receiving emails etc. This article focuses on problems that are mainy (and mostly) caused due to corrupt add-ins and individual storage (.pst) file.
7. ISOT : You open your Outlook application, and receieve an error code, or while you’re sending messages and suddenly it throws another error code.. While that might seem totally gibberish and cryptic, the following article list out the most Common Microsoft Outlook Error Codes along with steps on how to fix it. Now you no longer have to take time in seeking professional help, when you can solve them yourself.
8. PCMMC: Problem with Outlook are almost always caused by corrupt or damaged files within the operating system that the user is working on. This article provides steps, patches and downloads to debug your Outlook application and the error codes that keep popping every now and then.
9. eHow: Perhaps some users might be using a bit older version – Outlook 2003. This particular version of Outlook developed by Microsoft has known to contain a myriad of Bugs and Errors. However timely patches were released to fix these problems, but not all were effective. This article lists out the basic steps to be taken in countering timely breakdowns.
10. Microsoft Support: Finally, if nothing else works. Log on to the Official site of Microsoft support for Outlook where you can post your queries which will be solved in no time. The support page of Microsoft also contains a tab which lists out the top issues faced by users in Outlook. These lists are updated on a timely basis. You can browse the Microsoft site to even learn about their Outlook application and future releases in detail.
11. Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla Thunderbird is the 2nd most widely used desktop e-mail application after Outlook, which is free, open source and supports cross platform compatibility. If you are facing problems while using this application, then the official website of Mozilla provides a one-stop destination to all user’s queries that are solved in near real time with the help of an expert panel and the community members that span worldwide.
If none of the suggestions provided in the above links have solved your query, then please don’t give up because all hope is not lost. Search Google by pasting the exact error code or the error statement into it. Possibilities exists of finding other people who have experienced the same issue as yours. Outlook has a widespread user base, and there is a very good potential that somebody, somewhere in the world has experienced the same problem as you. If you still can’t get a hold of a proper solution to your problem, please feel free to ask your question on SANVER tech support by emailing us or Microsoft for further assistance. The internet is filled with infinite amount of resources, and thanks to the ever improving search engines technology, acquiring the answers you need has never been easier.